сряда, 6 януари 2010 г.

Zahariev Cooperage

Mr. Zahariev, the owner of this cooperage in Bulgaria said:

I inherited the barrel handicraft from my grandfather and from my father. I strive to keep high quality in my work. My Main principle is: “Fewer products, but competitive to the home and international trade”. During the last few years the interest towards us has been increasing. We have gone too deep in this handicraft and we are going on straightforwardly ahead.

Cooperage, the art of barrel making, is an ancient skill. With the advances in every facet of culture, it is surprising to learn the actual barrel making process has changed very little. To achieve the highest standards of quality, the time intensive work must still be performed by the hands of a skilled cooper.

Няма коментари: