сряда, 1 декември 2010 г.

Presenting VINI in New York, the Big Apple

Mrs. Florence Fabricant, very influential dining columnist from the New York Times tasting VINI and discussing the quality of Bulgarian wines. She visited Bulgaria in the summer and had a wine tasting in Pomorie. In her opinion Bulgarian wines were far better and modern then the Rumanian and Moldovan wines she tasted on her trip.














I was taking pictures from the balcony on 20th floor in a high rise building in Roosevelt Island, and the reflection from the glass building across the river split into a giant V, which I took as a good sign for the wine show I was to attend that day and introduce my V(ini) to New York.




















With my middle school friend, Mr. Z at the United Nations, he works there and was so kind to treat me with a VIP tour and lunch at the Delegates lounge.

Няма коментари: